Saturday 3 January 2015

New Year Resolution Part II

Today I went down to the states. Shopping time! I didn't end up getting a lot of things. In fact I only got two pairs of shoes. For those two pairs of "Converse" sneaker, I'd guilt trip myself for the entire return trip. Luckily, my mother approved of my bargain.

New Year Resolution Part II:

3. Read 12 books in a year.
As an English tutor, I'd cut myself too much slack for not reading. I must set an example for all to follow.

4. Learn 12 songs in a year on guitar.
That's right! I bought my own guitar! Whoo! You know what? That wish I made last year on my birthday, it just might come true. As of this moment I know how to play one song--"Anchor" by Bethel.

I have a series of DIY projects I'd like to do, which I will list out in details afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment