Sunday 25 January 2015

if life can be simpler

I'll tell you something funny. Last time I saw that there were ten-some number of people reading my blog. I was so excited. Sometimes, you just wish someone could hear you out. If that someone is close by. That's great. That means you can always call up a friend. But if there's no such case. Here's another platform. Nevertheless, I was so excited that I decided to check out my own blog. I googled it. (Some day the word "google" is going to be in the dictionary listed as a verb.) So I checked out my own blog from google. And guess what? I instantaneously got another reader! But you know what that means. Some of those readers may actually be myself clicking into my own blog. LOL. I checked out my own blog a couple of times myself.

Today I ask myself this question. What do you want the most in this world?
I gave up on world peace.
I don't have the heart to only think of myself.
So, I wish I can make the people around me at ease and to feel happy.
I hope that is not too much to ask.
When I am a teacher, I wish my students will be happy to see me.
I wish I can brighten up someone's day even for just a split second.
I wish I can be just a little more self-less.
You know. It is really easy to become greedy very fast. When you dont have something, you think you can be satisfy with just a little bit more. But when you do have a little bit more; you'd like just a little bit more. Turns out you can never really be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment