Wednesday 18 February 2015

a wish for the future and a prayer for the present

I was lightheaded yesterday. I couldn't stay awake to blog. It could be due to my lack of sleep on Sunday. I hope I don't make a habit out of that.





Too late.
I am still awake at this point.





I made a major decision yesterday. I submitted my temporary resignation to eight years of ministry.
I think I have grown up. I didn't want to. But I did.
No, I did not grow out of my love for God. More precisely said is that I have grown to express my love of God in area that truly would make a difference. Lately, the strangest, yet boldest dream came to me. I want to make an impact in the field of education in ways I have never imagined before. I am not quite sure of what to do with such ideas popping into my head yet. I am simply waiting and exploring my surrounding.
It's not easy though--to let go that is. One can be so used to their comforting environment that they would not want to wake up in the morning. I do not want to forget some people though. And I most certainly do not want to be forgotten. If I am forgotten; that only goes to show how shallow of a relationship we have.
Mind you, I did mention that this is temporal. And it is. I will be back! I love worshiping God. It doesn't matter if I am up there or down here. I will still sway and smile at the One who instilled this passion into me.
I still pray for the one whose love for worship still exist till days afar. When life gets you down. Don't forget you have a gift of music. It heals. The wall you built can only go so high until you realize His love is that much higher. Love you--God.

No comments:

Post a Comment