Thursday 12 February 2015

throwing a tantrum

I blame it on my pms. I cannot believe I made a fool out of myself AGAIN. I was literally throwing a tantrum... Didn't know I was capable of that. How can my voice be so high and whiny? Argh! Everything I hate about Asian girl is mirrored on me today. And it's all because of "scones".

This is an account of what happened.
I bought scones for someone and he refused to take it.

I know what you are thinking. Seriously? That's it? That's why you are mad?

Yes, because it reminds me of the several rejections I've received in total. So, the flame inside of me ignited. I guess that was the simmering root system I was talking about last time.

I almost cried in frustration. Good thing that I didn't. But I did somewhat slammed my poor car door and stumped my feet.

Goodbye hard earn mature reputation!
Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment