Wednesday 4 February 2015

undeniable love for worship

I had a lot of things on my mind today but I remember them faintly. It ranges from wanting to make a backpack for myself to how much I love worship. Worship is in my core. There's no way I can rid of it. Once it's there, it's there. When I hear music that speaks to me (Generally nothing speaks to my more than worship music. Let's just forget about the different genre of Christian music for a second here. I just categorize them all into this music made for heaven. Stories from one's heart in regards to the Kingdom.), it just sparkle no matter how much I like to deny it. And believe me, there are times when I want to deny this religious impracticalities. I do really. Because what if it slows me down. What if I was meant to go higher. But I just can't help it. It just gets to me. And when I am in it; I just can't help but believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment