Thursday 12 February 2015

Happy Valentino

Today, I sent my mom to the SPA. She freaked out because she had to strip down. That was funny. I had a good chat with me sister. I politely "scolded" her for settling for comfort rather than challenge. But you know, challenge isn't for everyone.

I told her that I am going to be a mini version of Mother Teresa. Of course, what do I know? I am only saying that to emphasize the fact that it's okay to be "single" forever.

Valentine's Day is coming. The day was never anything special. But this year, I will not let go of any opportunity to celebrate an occasion--a chance to love ❤ the people around me. So I took Mother to the SPA and I am going to go on a date with. Daddy. Unfortunately, I am the one who takes initiative.

This Valentine's, I urge you to love the one who loves you. Remember those who have always loved you.

Happy Valentine's. I hope you feel every bit of love from every corner of your surrounding. Sorry, my love was conditional. But His love's eternal. Always.

Lastly, forget-me-not.

No comments:

Post a Comment