Sunday 1 February 2015

Art, Creation, and Hoarding

Let me give you an update on my new year resolution. Bad. It's going really bad. I am really behind schedule. It was really impractical planning in the beginning. 20000 in 8 months. What was I thinking? That's right I wasn't. The worst thing of all is that a neat freak like me cannot take the state my room is in. Which that being said, let's talk about "hoarding".

Hoarding, a term used to describe the obsession with collecting random junks with the perception that it is going to become valuable one day. That's me! I have this belief that everything can be remodeled into something valuable. I love DIY. Art is the ability to transform something from nothingness. It is the very essence of creation.

A moment of short out to the Creator--"You made me beautiful just the way I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment