Saturday 7 February 2015

kindness and stupidity

My plan was to stay mad at someone, but I couldn't. I failed! I suck at staying mad. I am a "give me a candy and I'll stop pouting" kind of person. It's true. I am always the one who says sorry first.
Here's an example:
Today I went tutoring. It was chaotic. My student was very distracted. I was extremely frustrated. (Of course, no matter how frustrated I am, I still look decently calm and not-a-bit intimidating.) Anyways, I end up putting the blame on my lack of preparation, which was admittedly true. I felt I could have done a better job preparing interesting materials.
Then, there was a time when I got into a fight with my mother. It was intense, I wanted to stay mad at her forever, but she hugged me and made me laugh. I was so mad at her for making me laugh. Of course, that ultimately failed as well.
There was another time when I fought with my sister. I convinced her to buy me dinner. After a decent meal, I could no longer be mad.
This time, it was so much worst. The person smiled at me and then I lost my anger. Not only that I lost my urge for a get-even revenge.

Suppose someone will end up taking advantage of my stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment