Friday 20 February 2015

the crystal ball

So, I am thinking of starting a new blog. Something that people would actually read. Something conventional. Something adventurously. Only problem is my life is not that adventurous. So let mw think of a profound topic to talk about today.

If there is a crystal ball that could foretell your future, would you look at it. I used to say no, but now I think I just might. My reasons for not looking at it was because I wanted it to be a surprise. I don't want to spoil my future. But you know what, there is just so much uncertainty right now. I wish I could see what I will be doing? Who I will be with? Am I happy?

I want to be a teacher. Not just any teacher, but a very good one. Not just a very good one, but an innovative teacher, who could possibly discover a new teaching approach. An approach that could tailor to individual students learning style in a classroom. The way students are categorized into a classroom right now by age is not the most ideal. I don't quite know what I am getting at yet, but I am quite interested on going into master, just so I can research. If that's the case, that would mean more academic papers, experiments, and paper-writing. Craziness

On the other hand, I realm like interior design and DIY. I love how hand-on everything is. I love how instantaneous you can feel the project coming together. For now, it's just a hobby, but suppose I can make it big. Suppose I can do this on the side. That'd be awesome.

Who will I be with?
I really hope I won't settle. I'd either be a successful bachelorette or a happy housewife. Recently, I have come across this troublesome issue. Just because someone like me, it doesn't mean I have to like the person back, right? If I have to be expected to rsvp with a hearty smile, I'd die. Not to be mean. But I just dislike that feeling. A lot.

On the other hand, what do you do when the person you like is exactly like me. That means I can't expect anything as well. The most hideous part of all this is that it's just plain unthinkable. So, my dilemma is how to stop thinking about it and just work on becoming successful.

How does being a Christian ties into all this?

God is an ingenious individual. Before I can figure out step one, He has already drew out a map. I believe it and am excited for it. But at the same time, where should I put my feet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment